In lieu of bringing the documents to the school, applicants of new Alief ISD students can upload documents directly to the application.
For students who are new to Alief ISD and students who are returning to Alief ISD but did not attend Alief ISD schools during the 2019-2020 school year, as a part of the registration, you will be asked to upload the following documentation to the digital form:
- Student's birth certificate
- Student's immunization records
- Most recent utility bill and/or bank statement
- Student's Social Security Card
- Parent's photo ID
- Student's most recent report card
- Additional Documents
- Additional documents for incoming Pre-Kindergarten students who are qualifying by income may include the last 3 months' pay stubs and/or last year's income tax statement from everyone in the household
While parents/guardians will be able to submit the application without uploading the documents, we strongly recommend the upload of the necessary documents within the online form so that the application will be processed quickly.
During the application review, if the application for the new student is missing any required registration documents, the school will contact the parent/guardian directly.
For additional details on registration requirements, please visit the Student Services Department website.