If your family indicated a need for a device/internet connectivity in the registration application, your child's school will contact you directly regarding pick-up information.
Articles in this section
- How will I pick up a device/hotspot for my child?
- How do I obtain log-in information for Alief Learns?
- What are the differences between Alief Learns at Home last school year compared to this school year?
- Is Alief Learns at Home synchronous or asynchronous instruction?
- What is the grading policy during online learning?
- How will teachers take attendance during online learning?
- What will extracurriculars, including athletics and fine arts, look like during online learning
- How often (and when) can families switch learning modes?
- Will curbside meal pick-up take place during virtual learning?
- If I need assistance, who do I contact?