This form is not a survey. It is a required form asking each parent to enroll their child and choose the preferred education model for their child: attending school in-person or receiving a virtual education. Through this form, you will also provide other key pieces of information to assist with our planning, including questions on bus transportation, devices and internet connectivity.
Articles in this section
- I need assistance with my PowerSchool application account. Who should I contact?
- Who should I contact if I want to change an answer or if I inputted the wrong information?
- Required New and Current Student Registration
- Is this registration form just an optional survey?
- Does my child have to re-register for school?
- Do I still need to bring specific registration documents to the school?
- I have more than one child attending Alief ISD schools this upcoming school year. Do I have to create a new registration account for each student?
- My child was approved to attend a different Alief ISD school than our zoned school. What should we do?
- I already filled out a new student registration form for my child a few weeks/months ago. Should I fill out this new form?
- I am a district employee, and my child has already been approved to attend Alief ISD schools even though we reside outside of Alief. Should we still fill out this form?