After submitting the enrollment application for the 2020-2021 school year, we will begin reviewing your application.
- All Alief ISD parents must also fill out the required Student Residency Questionnaire (SRQ). Please submit a questionnaire for each student who will attend Alief ISD schools this school year. - https://www.aliefisd.net/srq
- Students returning to Alief ISD who attended Alief schools last school year: Your school will contact you regarding the school-specific next steps. Please be on the lookout for a call, text, or email from the school.
- Students new to Alief ISD or students who are returning to Alief ISD but did not attend Alief schools last school year: We will contact you to complete the registration process. If the application is incomplete, and registration documents are missing, the school will contact you directly.
APPLY FOR BENEFITS/PROGRAMS:
While waiting for the school-specific next steps, parents can fill out other applications separately that may be relevant to their student's success:
- Free/Reduced Meals Application - https://www.aliefisd.net/nutrition
- SMART Tag Parent Application for Approved Bus Riders - https://www.aliefisd.net/smartparent
- Children Interacting After-School (CIA) After School Program Application for Select Sites - https://www.aliefisd.net/cia
- Spanish Dual Language Immersion Program and Mandarin Immersion Program Applications for Eligible Incoming Kindergarten Students - https://www.aliefisd.net/language