Alief ISD obtains goods and services through an assortment of methods. School districts are required to utilize a competitive bidding method that provides the best value for the school district when making purchases valued at $50,000 or more in the aggregate for each 12-month period.
Alief ISD utilizes an electronic bidding and vendor management system to register new vendors, notify vendors of current bids & proposal opportunities, and issue proposals for goods, services, and construction contracts. Here are a few of the benefits to both Vendors and the District by using this system:
- FREE to register and participate in any bid, quote, or RFP process.
- Web-based and accessible from most internet-enabled devices.
- Registered vendors receive notification by email of all bids within their area of interest.
- Paperless; unless otherwise noted, proposal responses may be submitted electronically.
- Information on bids, addenda, forms, and registration are centrally-located and available 24/7.
- Access the Alief ISD e-Procurement System to Register or Logon!
Do you need assistance with the registration process? See our registration guide!
If you need additional assistance, please call the Alief ISD Purchasing Department during normal business hours at 281-988-3188.